Why have I
never heard of it?
Good question. Remember when you have received your period for the first time? Most likely, you had been offered two options: using pads or tampons. Your teacher provided you with basic info about your menstrual cycle and how to deal with your time of the month. But what happened since then? Not much, I would assume. There are many myths, misinformation and unquestioned beliefs about menstruation and the overall female cycle.
„Time to re-think unquestioned beliefs and routines that do not serve us any more.“
Natural Menstrual Management
Let’s have a look what this technique is not about:
- No, it is not about bleeding freely all over your clothes.
- No, you don’t need to have any special super-powers.
- No, you don’t need to spend lots of effortful hours doing your pelvic floor muscle exercises.
- No, you don’t need to go to the bathroom every single hour.
So, what is it then?
There are some synonyms for this technique: intuitive bleeding, instinctive bleeding, free bleeding, releasing technique,… In the end, the name is not important. Technically, Natural Menstrual Management means that you can train your uterus to react to a similar way to your bladder. In other words, you learn to control when to release your bleeding. You will be able to recognize your own body rhythm that tells you when your next „wave of menstrual blood“ is coming, so you can go to the bathroom and just release it. Clean, simple and natural!
♥ No strings attached
Transition to a
There are women who either acquired this technique naturally by themselves or learned it from others – like me. My name is Alisa, and I have learned this method from an Israeli doula and it literally changed my life. Now, my mission is to spread this jaw-dropping, yet simple technique across as many women as possible. I believe that any woman can learn this. If you want to take active control over your menstrual experience and transition to a product-free period then this is your chance to sign up for this life changing experience.
- “To my surprise the night time worked out perfectly. For the first time in my life I did not use any pads when going to bed and it felt wonderful (even though my boyfriend was next to me). I can’t believe that so many women don’t know that this is actually possible. I absolutely recommend trying it out!”
- “I changed to cups couple of months ago, but when I saw this offer for the first time, I was very curious if this is really possible. After practicing the technique for couple of periods I feel very confident and secure. It was amazing to see how much you can notice what is going on in your body. Now, I am actually getting excited when I get my period!”
- “After the first day of my period I felt like superwoman… I thought to myself, if this was possible, what else could I actually accomplish in my life?”
- "I was very excited to try out the technique after the seminar! The most important thing for me was the individual support from Alisa after the workshop when I actually had my period. This gave me a lot of confidence and the motivation of not giving up.“
- “The workshop was very well organized and I felt very comfortable with the group and the setting. The flow helped me to understand the content and to organize my thoughts. I am very grateful for the experience with Alisa and happy that I participated in this!”
Here is what you get when you enroll:
- Choose: physical workshop or virtual live webinar or individual session
- Powerful knowledge about your menstrual cycle that helps you to take active control over your physical and emotional experience
- Hands-on guide to facilitate the change towards a product-free menstruation
- BONUS: Email Coaching Support after the workshop/webinar/session for a smoothed transition
More reasons needed?
…Disposable pads and tampons are packed with harmful chemical like e.g. dioxin which is a by-product of the chlorine bleaching process and can lead to infertility, reproductive and development problems, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, immune system suppression and Endometriosis. Additionally, skin irritations or other forms of discomfort connected to the entering of an external object (e.g. tampons, cups) can arise.
…You will be spending approximately 3.500 days menstruating in your life. Wouldn’t it be awesome to transform your menstrual experience to a positive one? This will not only save you money but most importantly this will save you lots of unnecessary stress and unease.
…One woman may use approximately 11.000 to 17.000 tampons in her life. This is a lot of waste resulting from packing and other implications throughout the supply chain.